1.14.2010

The Scoop: All Under $100

I am in the process of doing a little wardrobe updating and thought I'd share some finds that I thought were particularly good deals.  Please enjoy and feel free to pass along to others. 

This first pair of pants I received questions about at work earlier today.  They have some stretch to them so they fit like your favorite pair of skinny jeans, but are dressy enough to pair with flats or knee high boots to wear to work.    


Old Navy Low Rise Skinny Pants $29.50 (I got two similar pair in the store for $15 each!)

These jeans fit like leggings (I'm having a hard time with the whole "jeggings" thing), and tuck really well into knee high boots - which I love!



Macy's Levi's Red Tab 524 Too Superlow $29.99

I haven't ordered it yet, but I found this top on Athropologie's website.  I like the oversized buttons and think the ruffles add a nice interest.  It would look really cute with the black skinny pants or jeans above and some cute flats. 


Anthropologie on sale $79.95 (reg. $148)

I've tried these bad boys on and they are super cute!  I think I am going to order the gray pair from the website, since they have now gone on sale too.  Over the knee boots don't seem to be going away any time soon, so they would be a good investment for the rest of the season and possibly next year too!


Aldo $64.98 (Reg. $110)

Now you know!  Go enjoy some online shopping and some great steals!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails