1.19.2010

Currently Browsing: Flat Black Boots

With the weather we've been dealing with in the midwest this winter, I've decided that a girl can never have enough boots.  So it should go without saying that black flat boots have been showing up heavily on my radar.  Mid-calf, knee high, over the knee... I don't discriminate, I love them all.  But, then again that didn't surprise you, did it?


These over the knee boots from Chinese Laundry look quite fantastic
with the buttons at the knee and come in gray and black



Foldover boots have been everywhere this season 
and I think the huge cuff on these from Aldo are just awesome



okay, so I might be a bit late grabbing onto the moccasin trend, blame it on all the snow,
but I think these would look super cute with a sweater dress and textured tights



I'm already a huge fan of the riding boot, 
but I really like these from Colin Stuart - I would buy all three colors



currently way out of my price range,
but I really like the patchwork on these Frye boots

Alrighty dearies, that's enough online drooling for tonight.  Gotta hit the hay so that I can get up and go to work in the morning.  Have a happy hump day!

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

great boots- I love flat riding boots
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails