1.10.2010

A Fresh Start

There's something about the beginning of the year that inspires me to undertake a somewhat extensive re-organization of our house.  I think it has to do with a combination of New Year's Resolutions, taking down the Christmas decorations, and just wanting to start the year off right.  There is something to be said for minimalism.  Although, I rarely feel like our household knows what that word means.  Last night, when the tree left our living room, so did some other items for which I had been wanting to find another home.  For me, it feels so freeing to see all the clutter go away.  Here's some great spaces that really motivate me to want to keep our house looking this way. 













Have a great Sunday night, and happy first of the week to everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails