1.24.2010

New Fav Shopping Destination: Gallery Classic

After driving Mom and Dad to the airport yesterday morning (sad), I decided to do a little shopping before heading home (happy!). Then, I remembered that I had a gift certificate from Christmas that I had not yet used (even happier!). So, I made a short detour to Gallery Classic, and boy was I in for a treat!  This place is Pottery Barn meets reasonable prices meets the coolest vintage home store you've ever seen!  I spent an hour worth of browsing and walked out with these beautiful pieces.  I will definitely be going back :)


Monogramed Linens
              Pottery Barn Version: 6 for $54             


Gallery Classic Version: $7

While I only purchased the towel, they had the napkin set also for ony $15!



Crome Pocket-watch Clock
Pottery Barn Version: $59


Gallery Classic Version: $12




Lastly, I found this awesome tree-inspired vase, which I just fell in love with.  I think I'm going to find (or create) some silver twigs to put in it. 

Gallery Classic Vase: $11


Total Bill: $33 (tax included)!

Alrighty, I'm off now to bea-u-ti-fy my home! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails