8.27.2010

Where did you come from?!


There is nothing I enjoy more than getting up in the morning and putting on an article of clothing that I haven't worn in a while. It's kind of like unexpectedly finding a $10 bill in a handbag that you haven't carried lately or a coat pocket at the beginning of winter. Yesterday morning was no exception. I found this dress tucked back in a far nether region of my closet and almost squealed with joy! 

It truly is all about the simple things in life. So, please tell me, dear readers - what simple pleasures do you enjoy most in life? 

3 comments:

Grace, Money Smart Fashion said...

I love rediscovering my closet! hehe. and that dress is fantastic! love it.
If only you lived next store so i could borrowit from you. Seriously, i like it that much!

Secondhand Stella said...

Cute! I love it paired with the denim jacket!

shopgracieb.com said...

Thank you ladies! Grace, you have no idea! There are so many times when I wish you and I lived next door to each other :) We could be lethal!
Briannelee, thanks for stopping by! I always love meeting new people!

xo,
Gracie

Related Posts with Thumbnails