I guess what they say about the grass always being greener on the other side is true. Despite the fact that our summer weather is nowhere near over, something about it being August and the school buses reappearing around our neighborhood makes me dream of wearing fall clothing again. I wake up thinking of cargo leggings, layers of capes and sweaters, paired with over-the-knee boots. So this morning, I thought I'd share a few of my dreams with you!
- Hooded Cotton Poncho, Alice + Olivia, $240 - a little bit more to spend but if you've got it, it will be way versatile and way worth it!
- Fluttering Lashes Poncho, Anthropologie, $58 - I might be buying this online later today!
- Levi's 535 Faded Skinny Denim Leggings, Kohl's, $40 - I live in my pair all winter :)
- Urban Behavior Stretch Cargo Skinny, Metropark, $69
- The Skinny Low Rise Studded Jeans, Current Elliot via Net-a-porter, $93 - this particular style is currently out of stock, but there are other wonderful options
- Enzo Angiolini 'Zakari' Over the Knee Boot, Nordstroms, $119.90
- Dalley, Aldo, $80
- Chinese Laundry 'Trust Me' Over the Knee Boot, Nordstroms, $99.95 - another possible online purchase this afternoon!