8.30.2010

Just in case you missed it...

I am the feature article on Wikifashion today!  In the event you are unfamiliar with the site, it's a wiki - think Wikipedia - for all things fashion related.  You can search for blogs (like me!), look up information about your favorite fashion magazines, and peruse different styles and brands. Basically it's your one stop shop for all information regarding anything having to do with fashion. A huge thanks to the team for putting me on the front page! 

On another exciting note, I am thrilled to be able to introduce you to my first lovely sponsor - The Woodward Inns!  As you know, the hubby and I love to travel and we are constantly looking for unique places to stay. So, I couldn't be happier to have Elizabeth and her beautiful houses join The Flip Side of Oz! Look out for some awesome photos and reviews soon! 

Happy Monday, everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails