Two things I realize about this post: 1) caged heels have been big all summer and 2) I am stretching it slightly to lump #7 into the category of caged heels. Two things you should know in response 1) all of the above shoes are reasonably priced (score!) and 2) I'm in love with #7!
In all seriousness, right now is the perfect time to pick up a pair (or two) of these if you haven't already. First of all, 5 out of 8 of the above shoes really are on sale and 3 out of 8 are under $100! Second, almost any of the above would make a great transition shoe into the fall because of the boot-like silhouette.
PS - if you're not familiar, I would highly recommend following either of the Nine West links below to Shoe Woo. I'm in love with this site - it's all about shoes on sale!
- Joni, Nine West $39.99 (orig. $89)
- Vicki Cage Platform Bootie, Rosegold $117 (orig. $168)
- Belle, Sigerson Morrison $127.50 (orig. $255)
- Pancho Cutout Peeptoe Sandals, TopShop $180
- Val, Nine West Boutique 9 $159 (orig. $199) - sorry, only black is left
- Lucky Strike Sandal, Chinese Laundry $71 (orig. $89.95)
- Annton, Steve Madden $129
- Olivia, Coconuts $65