7.23.2010

Grecian Holiday



Okay, first of all let me start by saying that I know the name of the movie is Roman Holiday, but that didn't really fit my post. Second, it might be somewhat of an understatement to say that I've lived in belted sun dresses this summer (evidence here, here, here, and here). However, there is one that I feel has been sorely under appreciated: the one shoulder sun dress. I have a cutie hanging in my closet that, since our wedding and honeymoon festivities, has gone unloved.  However, that will end this weekend.  The hubbie and I are going to enjoy a date night and some needed relaxation in Kansas City, and what do you think is going with me? My belted one shoulder sun dress. 


1. Modcloth, $84.99
2. Tropical Print Playsuit, Topshop $135.00
3. One Shoulder Ruffle Dress, Metropark $59.00
5. Tulip One Shoulder Dress, Oasis $31
6. Live It Up Dress, Modcloth $65.00

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails