3.16.2010

"I Scream, You Scream..."

Of course you know the rest...

However, after the deliciousness I enjoyed last night, I think the proper cheer would go something like: "I Scream, you scream, we all scream for Dairy Queen!"  Come on! Who doesn't love a cup full of soft serve - I mean, really?! Fortunately (or unfortunately as the case may be for my waist line), we have a Dairy Queen right down the street.  No... seriously. It's within walking distance. So, last night the hubbs and I rounded up the kiddles and went for a walk down to our fav after dinner spot.  I won't bore you with pics of my outfit because I would hardly call my North Face fleece, Uggs and the hubbie's Adidas sweatpants anything to write home about.  Instead, I'll just leave you with the best part of my evening... the DQ Blizzard. 

A Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard is the wonderfulness pictured above and here.  The combination of soft serve ice cream, strawberries, graham cracker crust and cheesecake never gets old. It was slightly melting when we got home, which I think is the best part.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ah, for the love of ice cream...

Related Posts with Thumbnails