3.15.2010

How To Wear: Nude Tones

Happy Monday, dear readers! I am excited to bring to you The Flip Side's first ever joint post! Emalee of pamja libri and I have been working on this post for a couple of weeks now and we think we have put together something very special to start your week off right. 
New Season Nude

Items in this set:

blouse, vintage $5; tube top, Express $10; harm pants, DIY shiney tuxedo pants $110;
pumps, Steve Madden $90; ring and clutch, Payless samples


As you know, nude tones are huge for spring.  You've already seen me wear my nude Steve Madden platform pumps here and here.  Well, I pulled the 'ole girls out of the shoe closet for yet another outfit (hello, they go with everything!).  Pictured above are our two suggestions for wearing nude tones.  The key is to anchor the outfit with at least one article of darker colored clothing.  This helps prevent looking too washed out.  Emalee illustrates this quite nicely in an edgier look by incorporating black leather leggings, ankle boots and a cropped jacket. For me, I chose a pair of DIY black harem pants.  Regardless of the look you choose, you can't go wrong this spring by rocking nude tones. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails