3.09.2010

inspiration.


The thing about inspiration is that it sometimes strikes at weird times. And then there are times when it doesn't strike at all... so, you have to go find it. That's one of the biggest benefits of being a part of the blogging community - there is always something inspiring to find. Last night I was catching up on my blog roll when I found this post from Clothed Much, which came from inspiration she found in another blog, which gave me inspiration for my outfit today.  Simple, perfect, and the inspiration behind exactly what I never ever knew I wanted to wear today. Sometimes what you’re looking for is so obvious that you can’t find it without a little help from others.

1 comment:

Margareth Hing said...

cute oxford look!

margarethhing.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails