5.04.2010

summer lovin'

shades, Jessica Simpson; cardigan, Old Navy; dress, Target;
belt, Payless sample, watch, Fossil; cuffed sandals, Dolce Vita

I am thankful everyday when I get up to get dressed for work that I work in a business casual environment.  Most coporate jobs would not be as tolerant of summery outfits such as the one I wore to work yesterday.  That's the beauty of working in merchandising for a retailer.  However, I almost didn't wear this outfit because it seemed too summery.  I feared that I might be dressing too ahead of the season.  But with 80 degree highs, I wore it and did not feel bad for one minute about my decision.

4 comments:

Grace, Money Smart Fashion said...

Lucky! Love that dress. Once it hits 80, you can wear anything you want. That's my rule at least.

joetalk said...

Alright deary . . . you have to get some colored cardigans . . . the grey cardigan needs to go away now that it's SPRING!! I love that dress!! NICE!!

My mission in life is to get you in COLOR :) (maybe because I'm just a rainbow myself, giggle)

Ashley J said...

I love that dress Gracie!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

Lady Peach said...

CUTE dress!!
Lady Peach

Related Posts with Thumbnails