5.17.2010

"In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina..."


Actually this time I'm not just going there in my mind, I'm physically going to be there this week!  The hubbie and I are leaving Wednesday afternoon for a much needed getaway to my parents house.  It's been almost 4 1/2 years since I moved away from the state that James Taylor sings so fondly of, but regardless of how much or little I am able to get back, whenever I do it always welcomes me with open arms.  I am not planning on taking my laptop on this trip (as the goal is to get a little R and R), but I do have a line up of goodies for your reading pleasure. Have a great week and weekend, dear readers!  I'll be back next week fully rejuvinated and with lots of details from our trip!

2 comments:

Grace, Money Smart Fashion said...

ohhh! fun. have a good weekend:) (even though its only Monday!)

Maria V said...

I've heard the Carolinas are beautiful! Hope you have a great time!

xoxo Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails