5.10.2010

Payless + Toledo = pure genius!

image courtesy Style.com

Okay ladies (and gents... I don't discriminate!), now that the word is officialy out I can gush about how excited I am for our newest guest designer to join Payless! Did you hear that Isabel Toledo is going to be designing a line of shoes for Payless in the not to distant future?  Even though I am completely biased toward my company, I must say that I feel that we've up'd our game in the last several years.  I mean... Alice + Olivia, Christian Siriano, and now the designer of the iconic Inaugural ensemble... it's fierce! So, in honor of such a momentus occassion, and since I'm not allowed nor privy to show any of Toledo's work... here's some styles already on the shelves.  Go got 'em while they are still there!

Alice + Olivia Jazz Oxford, $29.99



Alice + Olivia Hampton Studded Clog, $39.99




Alice + Olivia Paige Platform Gladiator Sandal, $39.99


Alice + Olivia Eric Sequin Flat, sale: $19.99; originally $29.99

Christian Siriano Michelle Printed Peep-Toe Flat, $29.99


Predictions Harmony Elastic Sandal, $22.99
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails