4.30.2010

My Polo Dog

cardigan, shirt and pants, Old Navy; belt, Gianni Bini; watch, Fossil; wedges, Nine West

I've enjoyed taking my photos in the backyard lately.  The weather has been gorgeous and being in the backyard means that I get to spend time with my little guy, Selwyn.  I have been fortunate enough to have him in my life for over 3 years now.  I was looking through these photos during my break from class last night when a friend commented that he looks like a Polo dog.  Hmmm... yes, I think I agree and I also think we'd make a lovely couple in an advertisement, don't you?

Happy weekend, dear readers! With the onset of finals I will spend the weekend in front of a computer.  But, I hope that you will get to spend it in the great outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather!

 

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I love it. This is such a great classic and preppy look! I want your pants!! I have the hardest time finding trousers like that..

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Grace, Money Smart Fashion said...

looooooove the pants! Happy Studying!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Gracie!! Just caught up on my reading, recovering from finals myself and a few things: your dog is adorable, I can't wait to have my own place where I'm able to have a puppy (dad's allergic) and thanks so much for sharing those beautiful pictures from your wedding! And - Electric Blue shoes, WIN.

Related Posts with Thumbnails