4.27.2010

in love.

shades, Payless sample; tunic, TJ Maxx; leggins, Target; sandals, Dolce Vita; bag, Christian Siriano for Payless

I bought these Dolce Vita sandals last spring while on my spring break.  I was visiting one of my best friends in Indianapolis for the week.  She and her boyfriend were, of course, working during the day so that left me with plenty of time... to shop.  These were one of my shoe purchases.  Yes, one.  I came home with three pairs of shoes and I thought I may not live to see my wedding day.  My husband is a good man.  Fortunately it's a year later and I'm still in love with the sandals, and my husband and are still in love with each other. 

4 comments:

Grace, Money Smart Fashion said...

haha! I can totally relate to that. Everytime I want to buy something I have to ask myself "is SSBF still going to love me when I come home with this?" Lucky for me he eventually forgives.

Karen said...

You have a really great blog!! And I also love the sandals - it is great to buy an item that stays trendy for so long!! You must have good shopping skills!!!

http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

XOXO,
Karen/RUby Tuesday

Elaine said...

Great casual and laidback outfit! I'd totally wear this while traveling.

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Ashley J said...

Love the shoes and of course all your Payless stuff!!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails