4.19.2010

How-To: Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies


Here's a little something about me: I am a baked goods fanatic.  Seriously, I could scarf down one of everything behind the Panera counter any day of the week.  So, since my obsession du jour this week has been homemade chocolate chip cookies, I finally caved and satisfied my craving this weekend.  The only thing is that our fridge is pretty bare right now and I realized after pulling all of my ingredients out that I did not have any eggs.  Not to worry! A quick Google search and a few recipe modifications later and I had the perfect recipe for eggless chocolate chip cookies. The substitute: yogurt! The best part is that without even trying, I think I managed to bake the best tasting, healthiest, chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.  Starchy, chocolatey, and healthy? I think I'm in love.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails