12.11.2009

Classic Equestrian

Much like everyone else, I love Fridays!  And now I love the last day of the work week even more because Friday means I get to wear jeans to the office.  This morning, however, there was one more equally important element to my outfit and that was warmth.  For the last two days, the high temperature in Kansas has been 15 degrees which meant I was packing my flats in my hobo and instead wearing my Uggs to work.  But not this morning!  Since jeans were an option in the wardrobe equation I woke up channeling a classic.  I immediately went to my staple for both style and warmth - the riding boots. Instantly, I knew today's outfit would be all about my inner equestrian.  Although I've never actually ridden a horse, with boots that look this good does it really matter?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails