12.28.2009

Good Reads


I have found that the first day back to work after a long holiday weekend is particularly difficult.  My creative energy dies a little and I'm not nearly as sharp as usual. Today was no different. With the wonderful 4 day weekend I just enjoyed, I knew Monday was going to hurt. Fortunately there were not too many people in the office and being one of only two analysts in the department for the week, I had my fair share of work to keep me busy. Here and there for a little pick-me-up, however, I enjoyed some cute reads and it is slowly getting the creative juices flowing again. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to my own original posts, but to end the day today I'll leave you with some of the reading that I enjoyed periodically throughout my day.
  • If you don't read any of the other links, you MUST read about this little Christmas Eve miracle.  I love this post, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
  • So excited about the new SATC sequel!  Also a long time fan of the Golden Girls.  But, never noticed the similarities between the two.  If you are a fan of either, it's a must read.
  • And, last but not least, I'll put in a plug for my newest collaboration.  Joe and I had a blast working on our new blog yesterday.  We've always said we needed our own show, we've decided to blog our way to Oprah's open spot! 

Enjoy!

PS - The hubbie and I are hosting (what is turning into) our annual New Year's Eve dinner party for the 3rd year in a row.  Stay tuned as I work on the menu and decor for the evening.  It is sure to be a good time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails