11.12.2010

that's classic


Now, I love styling the newest trends as much as the next fashionsita, but let's face it... there really isn't anything any better than a good pair of riding boots and a classic trench.  Earlier this week I was perusing the web (yes, I have a tendency to do that from time to time), when I ran across a lovely little shop called EmersonMade. It was love at first sight. How can you not love the owner, Emerson, and her oh-so-adorable flower pins (see example in red above)? She recently came out with a line of clothing with which I am completely smitten. I love the old school, high waisted denim jeans. Albeit, they are a tad expensive (for me), but so classic and would last for so long. I am strongly considering....

1 comment:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love her style as well!

Their line of clothes is great, but def a bit expensive. I found a similar pair of vintage jeans for $5. You should shop around before you buy!

Have a great weekend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails