11.05.2010

get cozy!

I know I've said about it before, but I'll say it again... my favorite part of the Fall/Winter season is wearing lots of layers.  It makes me feel cozy and happy. Like sitting in front of a warm fire with a huge blanket enjoying a good book. See, wasn't that a nice thought to have on a Friday?

To get you all prepped and ready to enjoy a cozy weekend, here are a few lovely, cozy items. I would love to wear any of these... and, probably all at once!

  1. Cable Knit Tights, Topshop $24
  2. Cable Knit Wrap Cardigan, American Eagle $90
  3. let's get away knee high riding boots, Ruche $44
  4. Soy Latte Cardigan, Modcloth $60
  5. Country Soul Dress, Modcloth $50
  6. Pink Studio "Geneva" bowtie tweed flats, Ruche $77
  7. Pink Studio "Junnet" peep toe wedges, Ruche $95
  8. Fossil "Vintage Reissue" Satchel, Nordstroms $178
  9. Sorial "Tanya" Suede Drawstring Hobo, Nordstroms $188
  10. Grey Horses Cardigan, Modcloth $70

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails