6.03.2010

Gaga Concert Outfit Choice #1

Gaga InspiredFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Gaga Inspired by gleighb featuring Wolford tights

Since I had an extra day this weekend, I started putting together some thoughts for my Lady Gaga concert ensemble.  As with most things in life, not much about this outfit is certain; however, the one thing that is certain is that I will be wearing these Christian Siriano shoes.  Above is the first of two outfit inspirations.  While I started out with visions of the Bad Romance video, my BFF and I agreed that the above spoke more to Paparrazi or possibly Love Game.  Oh well, regardless, this is option #1.  Stay tuned... tomorrow I'll unveil option #2.

2 comments:

Margareth Hing said...

love the look! can't wait to see the other outfits you have in mind.

Emily said...

Loving it! Dress, jacket, ring-things...super! You are so lucky to be going Gaga! I have missed so much in my enforced absence...doh. Can't wait to see outfit no.2!

Related Posts with Thumbnails