6.01.2010

Cruisin' Together

shades, Payless sample; scarf, New York & Co; dress, Gap; shoes, Payless sample

Welcome back!  I hope you were able to enjoy a relaxing long weekend, dear readers!  I must admit that mine did not dissapoint.  You see, for the better part of the last 4 years I have worked a string of schedules that involved working most holidays (ah, the joy of retail!).  So, the concept of having days like Memorial Day or Labor Day or sometimes even Thanksgiving Day off, still seems a bit foreign.  But, I loved every minute of this weekend.  Saturday, especially, was fantastic! My BFF and I decided to celebrate the start of the holiday weekend by doing a little cruisin' in the convertible followed by margaritas on the patio.  The warmth of the sun, a gentle breeze through my hair and laughs with a great friend equals a pretty amazing day :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails