1.28.2009

The Beginning

I am kind of new to the whole blogging thing. Maybe it's because I'm working on my MBA and thinking a lot so I want to get my thoughts out. It could be because I have heard that having a blog is a good career move (not too sure about that one just yet). It could be that I've secretly always wanted to write a book and I thought this might be a good way to start. But, more than likely it's because my best friend, Joe, and I have recently created a wedding blog for my upcoming nuptials and I've enjoyed it so much that I've now moved on to my own personal blog. For whatever the reason, here it is.

When I started thinking about my own blog, I immediately knew what I didn't want. I didn't want it to be dark and serious. That's not who I am. I didn't want it to be some philosophical crap that no one believes - especially me. What I do want is an outlet to reflect who I am and where I am in my life. I'm young, and excited about the future. I am very goal oriented and driven by success.

Just earlier today I was having lunch at a Chinese restaurant with my fiance, Cory, when I received my fortune cookie. It read "Success is on its way to you." Ummm... I like it. Let's give that a try.

1 comment:

joetalk said...

You know your the rest of that fortune don't you?? ;)

Can't wait to follow your blog! Maybe we should write a book with all of our adventures in it?? And the cover could be pink with a feather and crystals . . .

*OUCH!* It's not nice to hit . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails