7.26.2010

Welcome BlogHer!


My apologies for not posting at my regularly scheduled time this morning.  I had some exciting news that I wanted to share, but needed to wait until lunch to do it. So without further adue, I'd like to welcome BlogHer to The Flip Side! I became familiar with BlogHer earlier this year as I was looking for a way to get more in touch with the wonderful dialogue that is happening in the blogging community. The great thing about this site however, is that it is centered around female bloggers (or, for my male blogging friends, blogs that target female audiences). I immediately joined and began enjoying reading what these amazing ladies (and gents) have to say. So, imagine my delight last week when I was invited to join their affiliate program!

Welcome BlogHer friends! The Flip Side is honored to wear your badge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails