2.18.2010

Dear Frye

Frye Paige Tall Riding Boot $398

::sigh::

Oh how I love thee.  The reason you don't have a home in my closet really has nothing to do with you.  It has to do with your price tag.  You see, I really don't love your price tag.  But, just when I was about to give up hope I noticed several co-workers wearing a similar style boot.  One in brown and one in black - both super cute and both exactly what I have been wanting.  As it turns out the black pair came from (of all places) Old Navy.  So, while doing some online perusing for some Frye-inspired boots I decided to poke around their website to see what they had... and low and behold Old Navy saved the day.  The boot comes in gray.  Love you Old Navy. Love your prices.


Old Navy Women's Tall Faux Leather Boot $34.50

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails